Our fourth year!! Join us as we continue the series, beginning January 21.
All webinars run from 12 - 2:00 New York time.
Available to homeopaths all over the world!
(Recordings available for one year)
Jan 21 Some Euphorbiaceae: Acal, Croto-t, Euph, Hura, Manc, Merl, Ric, Still
Feb 11 Some Brassicaceae: Brass, Cheir, Coch, Iber, Lepi, Nast, Raph, Sin-n, Thlaspi
Mar 18 Some Solanaceae: Belladonna-like: Bell, Gall-ac, Hyos, Lyss, Sol-n, Sol-t-ae, Stram, Tanac e Caps, Dor, Dulc, Lycpr, Tab
Apr 15 Some Funghi: Agar, Agar-ph, Bol, Bol-e, Bol-s, Phall, Psil, Sec, Ust
May 13 Some Labiatae: Coll, Hedeo, Lam,Oci-s, Orig, Menth, Nep, Rosm, Salv, Teucr, Thymu
Jun 10 Salts of Arsenicum: Ars, Ars-br, Ars-i, Ars-met, Ars-s-f, Aur-ar, Calc-ar, Chin-ar, Cupr-ar, Ferr-ar, Kali,ar, Mag-ar, Nat-ar
Sep 16 Some Spiders: Androc, Aran, Aran-ix, Buth-aust, Loxo-r, Mygal, Lat-m, Taren, Ther
Oct 21 Some Reptiles: Amph, Both-l, Cench, Crot-c, Crot-h, Elaps, Naja, Helo, Hydro-c, Lacer, Lach, T-rex, Tox-p
Nov 18 Some Sea Remedies – from simple to complex: Aster, Calc, Cypra-e, Conch, Murx, Pect, Spong, Ven-m e Gad, Trach, Sep fino ad Ambra
Dec 9 Salts of Calcarea: Calc, Calc-acet, Calc-ar, Calc- br, Calc-f, Calc-i, Calc-m, Calc-p, Calc-s, Calc-sil, Calcul-r, Helx
Jan 13 QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION
webinars are held once per month for 10 months of the year. Each
webinar lasts 2 - 2.5 hours, and focuses on the precise issues of the
group and significant specifics about some of the individual remedies.
10 sessions per year - $400
Hosted by: The New England Homeopathic Academy
lectures are packed with information - too much to absorb the first
time through. The lecture begins with an overview of the family,
continuing with differentiating details of the individual remedies. Even
the polycrests you think you know so well have new information. The
sessions are recorded and available for one year.
The cost of webinars for 2015 is $400 USD for the 10 sessions to be paid in one installment.
Payment will either be by check for USD (to address below) or PayPal (please ask for a request)
The program will be transmitted via Webex (http://www.webex.com/);
you will need to check to be sure your computer is compatible with
Webex. You may join us live or view it later as a recording.
Handouts, notes, cases, links to recordings are available by DropBox
Hear what others have said:
me, this course has been "The Best of Massimo". Hearing directly from
him what he has observed about the particular kind of suffering that
occurs in each remedy state he presents gives me valuable tools for
studying not only those remedies, but others also, applying the kinds of
observations he demonstrates. It helps to make sense of the dozens and
dozens of symptoms that one comes across in case taking, in reading
materia medica, in reading provings. The depth of Massimo's approach
means it keeps informing me long after each session is over.
~ Sarah Daniel - Carron, Ireland
you so much for organizing these great Webinars! You have made it so
simple for me to register with NEHA, follow instructions on how to log
on to WebEx, and access communications and additional materials, which
were distributed like clockwork prior to each event. This requires a lot
of work and I really appreciate your efforts.
for the Webinars, I enjoyed all of them. Massimo is absolutely
"brillante"! He is so generous with his knowledge. His insights, paired
with the manner in which he explains the picture of the remedies and
related families in so much details, make it easier to understand the
labyrinth of all these deep remedy layers. All this information comes
alive when he talks about the characteristics of a specific family or
remedy supported by his clinical experience.
I feel fortunate to take part in this group and I look forward to the next series of Webinars in the year 2013.
~ Adriana Ricciardi - Ottawa, Ontario
Attendance at Mangialavori's webinars this year was a wonderful experience. The
feeling is one of deep gratitude for the honour of learning with one of
the most brilliant thinkers who knows how to transmit what is more
evolved in Homoeopathy today. Though I can not participate at the time
of live transmissions, the online recordings have great quality and we
have the comfort to access it at any time during the study periods. The
master's didactic follows the maxim of Kent ("from the general to the
particular"). We have in the first moments an overview of the
fundamental themes of families and following a deepening in some
specific drugs. So it is not just the great lesson of materia medica and clinical experience, but a substantial increase in our possibility of differential diagnosis.
Thank you master Massimo Mangialavori!
Patients of Homeopathy around the world thank you!
Ruy Madsen, M.D.
And from Massimo!
began teaching more than 25 years ago because I wanted to share my
clinical experience. Many colleagues have not had the opportunity to
participate in these meetings or have only fragmented information
gathered from inaccurate, recirculated notes of recent seminars. I have
received numerous requests for a review and summary of the material I
have presented over the years.
have never been pleased or comfortable with “cookbook” synopses of
materia medica: it is not really my style, nor in my ability. I
generally spend on average 4-5 days focusing on one homeopathic family
in my seminars. This webinar provides a short synopsis of the essential
elements of the particular family / group discussed with a differential
of a few remedies within the group.
should be emphasized that this program is the result of more than 25
years of work, study, seminars and courses. The ideas and insights have
come from clinical trials, late night discussions with Gianni Marotta,
collaboration with several other colleagues, all of which give rise to
extensive information that will be challenging to summarize in a few
words. I wish to state unequivocally that I do not consider these
webinars to be a replacement for the in-depth knowledge to be gained
from seminars, supervision or any other experience between people. We
will continue our “live” seminars in the Boston area and in Europe as in
the past for an even deeper exploration of these concepts, themes,
families and remedies.
main goal is to provide a rough idea, synthetic as well defined, of
each group of substances characterized by specifically outlining what
the individual remedies treat: both clinically as well as on the basis
of fundamental themes. If clinical cases are currently available or have
been published, prior to each meeting and at least one week in advance,
I will send you the clinical material that will enable you to study
something about the topic we will discuss. The material I send is
copy-right protected and can not be used for anything else, or released
without my specific consent.
The full list:
The lectures from 2014 are still available until Dec 31, 2015. The cost is the same, $400. Handouts, notes, links to recordings are available through DropBox.
1. Some Liliflorae: All-c, All-s, Aspar, Colch, Conv, Croc, Cypr, Iris, Lil-t, Orni, Sabad, Sars, Squil, Verat, Verat-v
2. Amphetamine-like: Cac, Coff, Dam, Kola, Paull, Thea, Yohim
3. Drugs: Aeth, Agar, Anh, Ban-c, Bov, Bufo, Camph, Cann-i, Camph, Coca, Conv-d, Conv-s, Hell, Hydrog,
Lact, Laur, Lith-c, Nabal, Nux-m, Op, Pen, Pip-m, Psil
4. Some Fabaceae: Alf, Bapt, Der, Galeg, Glyc-g, Lath, Meli, Mim-p. Phase, Phys, Rat, Rob, Saroth
5. Milks: Lac-as, Lac-c, Lac-cpr, Lac-d, Lac-del, Lac-eq, Lac-f, Lac-gl, Lac-h, Lac-leo, Lac-lup, Lac-o, Lac-s
6. Some Semi-Noble Metals: Chr, Chr-s, Nicc, Pall, Sel
7. Some Polycrests: Acon, Agn, Berb, Chel, Dios, Hyper, Laur, Kreos
8. Some Asteraceae: Arn, Bell-p, Calen, Cham, Cina, Erig, Eup-per, Eup-pur, Mill e Art-v, Card-m, Cyna, Lappa, Tarax, Senec, Solid, Xanth
9. Some Insects: Apis, Apis-r, Blatta, Canth, Coc-c, Cocci-s, Dor, Form, Mant-r, Musca-d, Vesp
10. Some Polycrests: Led, Olnd, Phyt, Rheum, Rhod, Symph, Verb
1. Some Polycrests: Anac, Bry, Chin, Clem, Cocc, Dros, Ign, Mosch
2. Some Parasites: Hir, Cimx, Culx, Ped, Pulx, Trom
3. Some Salts of Nitricum: Aml-n, Arg-n, Calc-n, Cob-n, Gunp, Kali-n, Sanguin-n, Uran-n
4. Some Oils: Ichth, Lec, Ol-an, Ol-j, Pix
5. Some Rosaceae: Agri, Crat, Frag, Prun-s, Rubu-f, Rubu-i, Sanguis, Spirae
6. Some Rutaceae: Ang, Cit-l, Cit-v, Dict, Jab, Ptel, Ruta, Xan
7. Phosphorus salts & Bismuth: Phos, Arg-p, Calc-p, Cupr-p, Ferr-p, Kali-p, Mag-p, Nat-p, Ph-ac, Zinc-p e Bism
8. Some Polycrests: Plan, Puls, Rhus-t, Sang, Spig, Staph
9. Some Graminaceae: Anan, Arun, Aven, Trit, Zea-i
10. Some Poligonaceae: Fago, Rheum, Seneg, Rumx
1. Some Carbons: Carb-an, Carb-v, Carbn-s, Carb-ac, Germ, Graph, Adam
2. Some Coniferae: Abies-c, Juni-c, Sabin, Seq-g, Tax, Ter, Thuj
3. Acids: Fl-ac, Hydr-ac, Mur-ac, Nit-ac, Sul-ac e Acet-ac, Benz.ac, Bor-ac, Carb-ac, Cit-ac, Form-ac,
Lac-ac, Ox-ac, Ph-ac, Pic-ac
4. Some Salts of Sulphur e Tellurium: Sulph, Ant-c, Ant-s, Ars-s-f, Cadm-s, Chin-s, Cupr-s, Ferr-s, Hep,
Kali-s, Merc-s, Nat-s, Sul-ac, Sul-i e Tell
5. Some Halogens & Related Salts: Fluorici, Muriatici, Bromati, Iodati: Fluor, Chlor, Brom, Iod e Calc-f,
Lap-a, Mag-f, Nat-sil-f, Am-m, Arg-m, Aur-m, Aur-m-n, Calc-m, Chin-m, Ferr-m, Kali-m, Mag-m,
Mang-m, Merc-c, Plat-m, Zinc-m, Bar-br, Brom-i, Calc-br, Kali-br, Nat-br, Rad-br, Am-i, Aur-i, Bar-i,
Ferr-i, Kali-i, Merc-i-f, Nat-i, Stann-i, Sul-i, Zinc-i
6. Alchemical Metals & their Salts: Arg, Aur, Cupr, Ferr, Plb, Stann, Plat, Plat-m, Plat-m-n, Merc
7. Mercurius salts: Aethi-a, Cinnb, Merc-c, Merc-d, Merc-i-f
8. Salts of Antimonium: Ant-c, Ant-t, Ant-c
9. Some Umbelliferae: Aeth, Asaf, Cic, Con, Ery-a, Ery-m, Oena, Phel, Sumb
10. Some Grand Nosodes: Carc, Med, Psor, Syph, Tub
1. Some Euphorbiaceae: Acal, Croto-t, Euph, Hura, Manc, Merl, Ric, Still
2. Some Brassicaceae: Brass, Cheir, Coch, Iber, Lepi, Nast, Raph, Sin-n, Thlaspi
3. Some Solanaceae: Belladonna-like: Bell, Gall-ac, Hyos, Lyss, Sol-n, Sol-t-ae, Stram, Tanac e Caps, Dor, Dulc, Lycpr, Tab
4. Some Funghi: Agar, Agar-ph, Bol, Bol-e, Bol-s, Phall, Psil, Sec, Ust
5. Some Labiatae: Coll, Hedeo, Lam,Oci-s, Orig, Menth, Nep, Rosm, Salv, Teucr, Thymu
6. Salts of Arsenicum: Ars, Ars-br, Ars-i, Ars-met, Ars-s-f, Aur-ar, Calc-ar, Chin-ar, Cupr-ar, Ferr-ar, Kali,ar, Mag-ar, Nat-ar
7. Some Spiders: Androc, Aran, Aran-ix, Buth-aust, Loxo-r, Mygal, Lat-m, Taren, Ther
8. Some Reptiles: Amph, Both-l, Cench, Crot-c, Crot-h, Elaps, Naja, Helo, Hydro-c, Lacer, Lach, T-rex, Tox-p
9. Some Sea Remedies – from simple to complex: Aster, Calc, Cypra-e, Conch, Murx, Pect, Spong, Ven-m e Gad, Trach, Sep fino ad Ambra
10. Salts of Calcarea: Calc, Calc-acet, Calc-ar, Calc- br, Calc-f, Calc-i, Calc-m, Calc-p, Calc-s, Calc-sil, Calcul-r, Helx
1. Some Cactaceae: Cact, Cere-b, Cere-s, Agav-a, Opun-a, Opun-v
2. Salts of Zincum: Zinc, Zinc-ar, Zinc-i, Zinc-m, Zinc-p, Zinc-val
3. Some Scrophulariaceae: Dig, Euphr, Grat, Scroph-n, Verb
4. Salts of Silica: SIl, Alum-sil, Bamb-a, Calc-sil, Cast-eq, Equis, Kali-sil, Nat-sil, Nat-sil-f, Sphing
5. Salts of Baryta: Bar-br, Bar-c, Bar-i, Bar-m, Bar-p, Bar-sil, Bar-s
6. Magnesium Salts: Mag-ar, Mag-c, Mag-f, Mag-i, Mag-m, Mag-p, Mag-s
7. Salts of Kali: Kali-ar, Kali-bi, Kali-br, Kali-c, Kali-fcy, Kali-i, Kali-m, Kali-n, Kali-p, Kali-sil, Kali-s
8. Some Primulaceae e Carc: Anag, Cycl, Lysim, Prim-v e Carc
9. Salts of Aluminum: Alum, Alum-br, Alum-p, Alum-sil, Alumn
10. Salts of Sodium: Nat-ar, Nat-br, Nat-c, Nat-f, Nat-i, Nat-m, Nat-p, Nat-s
11. Salts of Ammonium: Am-br, Am-c, Am-i, Am-m, Am-p, Am-s, Am-val
New England Homeopathic Academy (NEHA)
24 Minot Avenue
Acton, MA 01720